The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 16G's sold

transparentdsm

ok so the first one is:

16g stamped 420, great condition zero cracks no shaft play, has a broken stud in the exhaust side shouldn't be a big deal to drill out, comes with wastegate, just not attached. - 255$ sold

second one is:
16g stamped 520, very bad condition. blown and bad shaft play, i putted the compressor housing off and and the cartridge is chipped and the hot side has lots of cracks, also comes with a wastegate. sold 65$

Wastegates:

left one goes with the first 16g right one goes with the second 16g

Last edited:

transparentdsm

just looked at some other people who are selling these and i adjusted my prices, i was overpriced. also offers will be considered.

transparentdsm

i still have the good turbo for sale, but if it doesn't sell in the next 2 or 3 days im going to keep it and send it out for a port and polish, a 34mm wastegate flapper and to have the broken stud removed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts