The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1600 cc injectors

thedsmguy

In a 500 whp car right now. My good friend (good enough I'd put my name on the line) is selling them but isn't going to pull them until paid for (lucky punk actually gets to drive his car around).. Anyways they are FIC 1600cc they are running E85 right now fyi.

$160 shipped is all.

Brunoboy

How long have they been used?

GSX_TC

Dam that's a hell of a deal man

thedsmguy

Not to be a prick but I said its sale pending. Basically meaning if you PM dont expect to get them but know that you will be in line for them. At this point there are about 4 people in line and first buyer (repeat customer) said he could pay Monday morning. Then, we will go from there.

alansupra94

Sold my dudes. Thanks for holding it man.

My brain is mush right now. Yes I went to the Jersey Shore. Yes I love skanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned