The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Front grill!

Could someone please tell me what year vr4 grill has the full time 4wd on one side, vr4 on the other side?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

G

Staff member
You can order it here > click

I knew I should of took that class in school for some reason!! Click the global icon in the the one site, the other I font know!! Couldn't find it in either!! Waiting on a reply still!

Diego

i have said grill on 1309 right now..... So it is made... 91 is my year..

My year too. No grill. Want to sell it?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

GIjoe

Quoting Diego:
i have said grill on 1309 right now..... So it is made... 91 is my year..

Isnt the "VR4" from a legnum vr4?

Last edited:

I'm told it's custom made from a jdm grille, and a 3kgt emblem. Don't know still lookin for one, and the answer to this question! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

maroonmetallic

You're looking for a grille similar to this ...

LINKY

With a 8G (99-03?) Galant VR4 emblem attached as well.

-Shawn

Yeah. Garfield sent me a pm with that same grille. You say 8g emblem? Got a link to that too?
Matt

maroonmetallic

Lower right corner of this Legnum VR4

52742d1223418698-97-legnum-vr-4-qikwgn-legnum-005.jpg

AND.. the emblem you are probably after...

86346-0-0-0.jpg

-Shawn

Last edited:

Is that for sale? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif how would you mount that to that mesh?

Last edited by a moderator:

curtis

The one on the back of the jdm car has adhesive 3m tape the one on the front have little raised bosses for screws. I bought the set on ebay a few years ago for like 70 shipped.

curtis

Thanks Curtis . Long time, no speak. You'll have that maf back with in the next week. It's been hectic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned