The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

front bumpers and bodykits

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsuturbo

Damn TurboNegro, that body kit is the hotness. Where can i get one? I want my car to be a ***** magnet like the ones in the photos!

Diego

No knock...
You've owned this car for "X" amount of years, you've been registered for less then a month... and you're now wanting to know what we think..

Well we said it. If you didn't give two craps about OUR opinion you wouldn't of asked.... furthermore, if it doesn't matter to us, then why post this?

Diego

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Damn TurboNegro, that body kit is the hotness. Where can i get one? I want my car to be a ***** magnet like the ones in the photos!

Even with the TRD badge in a Mitsu grill... super collection Jdm car in one...

fuel

obvious troll is obvious.

Jesus_Negros

I only asked about the opinion on the wing...which there is no pic for. i asked WHERE can i get certain items but i didnt ask what yall thought of those certain items. Your opinion doesnt bother me, it's how fast you guys jump down my throat without even trying to help or be reasonable. My reply about how terrible the guy look was just being a joke tis is all.

Diego you're fine all of your post are okay with me.

Ow so sorry for having such a post count but i think even if my post count was OVER 9000!!! yall still be the same. its not how new i am or not its how helpful a group of my peers could or couldnt be. Just needed some info that's all. My gvr4's are mine with my money into them not yours...so what i do with them is up to me, yes i may seek guidence but i will not follow in ones steps. You may ask for marital guidence but you wont mirror the persons marriage.

Thanks,
AsSalamu Alaykum

Brunoboy

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
sorry for going against their likes and dislikes...NOT

You dont know how long I've had this car...dont speak from ignorance because you DO NOT KNOW.

Ya'll need to relax no one is burning bridges. Opinions are opinion so what. If you dont like your mouth doesnt need to open or fingers dont need to type. what's the poing of your post again? to warn me of some impending doom. okay i've been warned. Anything else?

Thanks!

6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-800wi.png

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

why must i be called names now?

mitsuturbo

You should get the body kit if you like it. As a matter of fact, you should get it, put it on, and never even paint it. That would look super hot. Everybody will be staring and pointing. You'll get lots of attention.

Jesus_Negros

I cant tell if you are serious or making fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

SouthCaliVR4

He's being serious, nothing screams hawtness like a perpetual gel-coat body kit. throw in the tanning bed wing & you'll need blockers for all the babes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BrandonEchols

How this made it to page 2 without wop?

Mark in 3,2,1...

SouthCaliVR4

Actually the main thing is 99 percent of the worlds population is going to wonder what the f*** you where thinking putting a body kit on a Camry & the rest of us will just cringe everytime we see it. So, if you do decide to go ahead & put one on nobody but you is going to understand why.

Jesus_Negros

LoL okay. So to answer my questions....no one?

atc250r

Staff member
You would probably get a more positive response in asking how to best burn the car to the ground or for help delivering a perfectly good one to the crusher. Most of us would rather see one die an honorable death rather than be subjected to a riced out body kit. Fortunately those awful bumpers are hard to find. Its your car, do what you want but you'll not get much help on that mission around here. Sorry.

John

Jesus_Negros

JDM bumpers I've been there and done that. I can get jdm bumpers shipped here at will if I wanted the hassle.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Where is a good place to get body kits for these cars? I'm tired of tha jdm bumpers and stuff they aint that nice to me
Where can I get dis bumper in carbon fibre

And any1 know n e thing bout dis bumper?
img.php

Yall think it'll look good with a evo 3 wing?

pijobf4e8h-t.jpg

Seriously though, you can get them here click

Galantvr4559

If u didnt want anyones opinion why the hell did u ask where to find a body kit for a honda? Just a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned