The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Free Valvetrain +4/7/13 more free parts added

Epifool

Will make my day to find valvetrain still avail, as well as trunk carpet and stock shift knob...

lowcashleblanc

Is the upper intercooler stuff still available as well as the shifter? If so, shipping quote to GA 30263. One of the POs did a bang up job on what is in my car right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Trying to get the her back to as close to stock as I can.

Spyke169

Wow long week, topped of with my frying my phone trying to charge it on one of the Army's generators... Anyways, all PMs I had I replied to, Ian and lowcashleblanc you have PMs as well.

James

Still haven't got a shipping number or a response about it being shipped out.. Anyone heard from this guy? Hasn't been online in like 8 days

James

If nobody has heard from him I'm going to have to file with Paypal for a refund. We're getting close to 30 days since I sent payment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned