The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Free: 3 1/2 ton rolling jack

teet

It's a beast. All steel. I bought it at napa or some dam place back in the 1990s when I was racing

Weighs a LOT. Will not ship. Will not deliver.

Don't want to mess with Craigslist.

Worked last time I used it. Which was a long time ago.

Free

Geez. 200 dollar jack

click

Still free. Used jacks are not something I want the liability for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

alansupra94

Probably add some hydraulic fluid and you are all set. Too bad you are so far away.

Barnes

This sounds like a great excuse to get steak bites. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

If I head over that way and you still have this I'll try to snag that from yah. Heck, I'll even buy you a few beers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned