The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fpr

adamvr4

i have an aeromotive fpr that im about to install, and i would like to see where everybody mounted theirs, so can somebody please send some pics so i can get an idea!!!!!

GVR4_1057

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

firewall for me.

DSC_0200.jpg

i think everyone wants one of those mount. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

cOmpressor

What the hell are you guys talking about?

Polish

click

Search next time Cheif. This thread ^^ is the exact same as yours and has 20x the replies.

I search for +fuel +pressure +mount , fyi.

dsmer06

Quoting dollaricd885:
who wants one?

I do, as long as they are under 100 bucks, which I'd hope they would be. Who made them in the first place?

Ian M

I wouldnt count on Billy's intergrated mount (it's not just a bracket) being under $100,if he were to make them. It's a one off custom made part,not a Chinese mass produced POS. Not to mention you would have more than $100 in a AN fuel rail adapter,good AN fittings and hose to mount the regulator on the firewall.

Here is the thread with more pics:
click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned