The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FOUND...WTB: A/C Cooling Fan

holeshotmoe

Need a good condenser fan. THIS ONE, mounts on the driver's side in front of the condenser.
Really only need the plastic blade, assuming it is removable. But I'll take the whole assembly if you're within an hour or so of the D.C. metro area. Shoot me pm here or email: [email protected]

Last edited:

holeshotmoe

Bump, still need this, anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fuel

If you get stuck I can source one from Australia. The same fan is used on our 1st generation TN/TP Magna and are often in junk yards.

holeshotmoe

Quoting fuel:
If you get stuck I can source one from Australia. The same fan is used on our 1st generation TN/TP Magna and are often in junk yards.

Thanks Phil! Hopefully I can save a little on postage and pick one up from Matt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Matt, sent you email.

holeshotmoe

Still needing this. Just the blade. Thanks

Last edited:

fuel

blade easily separated from the fan body? Can still help you out if you get stuck. Takes about 7 days to ship to the US.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned