The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fortune auto coilovers for VR4

5OF2k

Like i said, if i had a spare set, id gladly send them in. Someone hook me up with an Evo 8/9 setup in the meantime so i can donate mine to this cause... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

blacksheep

Gat - here is an option - Go to napa, autozone, buy the whole setup, keep reciepts. Ship to FA. They send it back, you return it and say you never used it and they all new in box! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Else start a WTB thread - someone here who has coilovers can maybe help with their spare...

Larry Parker

Curves look nice, but they are only showing plots to 9 in/sec? My curves always went to almost a meter / sec, but we dynoed on a MTS servo hydraulic that could muster up mad force! I do like the digressiveness of the parts, but
this is hard to achieve with a needle and seat adjustment mechanism and I would love to see an independent dyno plot.

LP

G

Staff member
What he said.

birdman24

Has anyone gone through with this? Having another option other than BC racing and DGR would be nice. Ive only heard good things about the BC's for our cars but nothing about DGR.

Terence

KiNgMaRtY

Quoting turbowop:
Well I haven't tried to find out what I have either. The guy I bought the JICs from knows Mueller. He only sold me the JICs so that he could upgrade to the new Muellerized Ohlins setup that just came out for 1g DSMs. I suppose I could ask him...

Did you buy Clint's old setup?
I rode in his car when he had the JIC's in it. Amazing all dialed in by Mueller.
I also had a Muellerized 2g with JIC's, best handling car I had ever owned the way Mueller had it all dialed in.

A lot of people hate Mueller for not disclosing his "secrets". I don't see the benefit for him in disclosing such information. His price rates are higher than most but its for a reason. His cars won many races and they still do today. If he disclosed all his secrets,most people would just stop going to him and go with someone else that can do the same cheaper.

I've met him before and he is a very good guy, and a former GVR-4 owner.

Last edited:

omertaitalia

you know what the ohlins setup is running for the 1g? i was gonna have him dial in my jic coil overs on my 350z but ended up selling it instead.

LIV4PSI

It's like $3,300 from Mueller, plus assembly and top hats

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned