The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

finished installing my AMG wing today..

acidrumz

I recently bought a replica set. What do you guys think about molding the 3 piece to the body? Anyone done this yet?

Diego

Have you not hung the wing yet?^^^^ you wouldn't be able to mold the side pieces, as they have rain drains in them and also sit on the 1/4 window lip.

So unless you plan on molding the side to the 1/4 Windows then you're pretty much SOL.

Diego

Galantvr4559

If a amg wing is installed on the car and that person wanted it molded and was gonna paint the trunk and quarters I definatly could mold it to the car. I am a body and paint guy.

acidrumz

I'm planning on respraying the whole car. Just wondering on everybody that has the wing's input. All the ones i've seen are bolt up (don't want water leaks). Thought molding would be something different.

I have a buddy with a body shop that i'm going thru with and i'm sure anything is possible.

thks.

mitsuturbo

I guess the AMG wing is not for everyone. I've always thought they looked dated, and ugly. Rarity is cool, but i've just never liked the AMG vr4 styling.

Diego

Quoting Okayplayer:
Glad to see you glamming up your car. I thought you were gonna sell it, what changed your mind? I digs the wing, very nice.

Had this on when we had the BBQ... you were under your hood, as was I, so maybe you didn't get to see it while we were parked next to each other..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts