The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: evo 8 IC piping kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eighty9TSI

I think I am going to have to relinquish my spot for a kit. I work as a Saab tech and right now GM and Saab both are looking super rocky (Saab has already filed for bankruptcy protection). Im really not sure how safe my job is, I am low man on the totem pole and we are already slow as it is. Given whats happening everywhere I just dont think it would be a smart move for me to throw down the $$$ on toys.

I really hope I didnt piss in your cornflakes Jon, we just had a team meeting today about putting in all of our warranty engine jobs claims so we dont get stuck with the bill since GM/Saab may not be reimbursing dealerships till they get "reorganized". Which is code for "we dont have to pay, but your dealership does since we are bankrupt" and sitting on a 7k engine job ties up alot of assets.

Yeah, that is more like sh*t in my corn flakes considering that I already had another chode back out. However I do understand based on the fact that you may loose your job. Keep in mind I am out of work right now, and used about $900 out of pocket to cover the kit's expenses.

I sure hope this doesn't turn into another we all want CF hoods but after you make they are made we don't buy them fiasco.

Brunoboy

so 290$ plus 3% paypal fee is what? 298.70????

Brunoboy

ok ill send paypal asap, i just gotta get some cash into my account.-__-

jon I sent you a pm a week ago saying I'd paypal you right then and I still havnt heard back from you.

throughfaith323

hey jon...not sure what bov settup i'm gonna go with so would it be too much to ask for a tial AND 1g flange...in place of you welding one of them on? i want time to think about what settup i'm going with so figured this would be best.

let me know...thanks

I didn't order any Tial BOV flanges. I could send you the stocker with the raised pipe section that allows the flange to be raised. When you order your tial you can also specify a SS flange.

throughfaith323

ok i'll prob take that one cause i could always cut off the raised part if need be.. i'll PM you tomorrow about sending money and what i want.
thanks

Barnes

Oh yeah! I almost forgot I have to send you money! Lurlurlurlur

throughfaith323

do you definately have a kit for me without a flange welded on and polished stainless steel? cause i'll send the money tonight if you do.

Brunoboy

I tried sending payment right now, but the site went down. i will try again in a few. thanks
-shane

Brunoboy

Payment sent, Did I send two payments or just one Jon???? like I said, it stopped working while it was sending money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts