The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: evo 8 IC piping kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brunoboy

yessir, two for me, The other three I wanted, I was wondering if you can do 3" piping??? if not thats cool too (it wasnt my question, I am just asking it for a friend)

Weekend bump, I am going to the my distributors warehouse on monday. Anyone else? There is a pretty good chance this is the last run I will be doing for these kits ever.

COBHC

Yessir, stock BOV (I will be recirculating) and I would like polished stainless, please.

Tyler

Tre3zy

any update on the kit john????

triztane

I have 9 kits worth of piping coming in on Saturday. I'll update when they are finished, should be middle or end of next week.

Brunoboy

thanks for the update....uhm how many couplers will i need again?

Brunoboy

hey jon, i sent you a pm, I can only pick up one of the kits, sorry, My friend decided to go another route. Thanks
-shane

God dammit, my first post I said I am not working and must have all kits spoken for. I sure hope I can unload this kit. That is what I get for not taking deposits.

Brunoboy

Quoting Jonvr4:
God dammit, my first post I said I am not working and must have all kits spoken for. I sure hope I can unload this kit. That is what I get for not taking deposits.

well its tre3zy on the board, he decided to go a different route. my bad about that, he just decided yesterday, But I WILL send payment for mine as soon as they are ready or if you want, ill put down a deposit for it, pm me with details thanks.
-shane

1bad- I really hate using those sorts of cores. They are very tough to get the piping to clear fogs and you have to take longer route on the hot side. With my evo piping you retain fogs also.

Brunoboy

so jon, when is this supposed to be finished? I have a track day on the 8th and was hoping to put it in.

Brunoboy

bump, any update jon? will this be done soon?

Kits will be mocked up by the weekend, and welded probably by monday or tuesday.

Brunoboy

cool, do you think it would be done and ready to be installed before next sunday????

Go ahead and mark me down for a kit. with a 1g bov, and black for a downward facing turbo..

thanks
Jesse

Brunoboy

bump bump bump.......lol just checking status

Hey Guys, I am running behind on a project I am working on for a member on the board, and haven't been able to get started. I will have them welded by Sunday I know that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned