The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Cusco 6 point cage

manikbastrd

I want to buy a carbon Flavor hood and trunk and then paint them with 3-4 coats of color and 5 coats of clear! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

***So I can save weight. I learned it from my Honda friends.

Last edited:

prove_it

psst... honda guys don't do that anymore.

They strip the hood and let it rust. It's way cheaper so they can replace their hellaflush tires every 3k miles.

manikbastrd

Sorry, I try and ignore them when I see them on the road...I need to work on keeping up better.

G

Staff member
unnamed_6.jpg

G

Staff member
No. Same one.

MegaSuiter

Why wouldn't you put a cage in a car made of pop cans? I feel like a galant would turn into powder at high speeds.

GSX_TC

I have one of these locally if anyone is interested. Message me for pics.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned