The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: CF trunk -Cusco cage AMG wing

jcgalntvr4-244

Bought from Pualo or whatever his name was....

Looking for 500.00 + shipping. Or feel free to make me an offer

Also have a Cusco cage that I would sell for 450.00

AMG rear wing needs repaired mine was broken just like a lot of them break during shipping. Small section at the front of the wing under the rear quarter glass
Cheep fix can be done while your having it painted.

Center console with leather lid 85.00

jcgalntvr4-244

CF trunk sold. pending PayPal payment.

LIV4PSI

It's sold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

dsm10o0

lol damn. That was quick.

curtis

Far as I know all the cusco cages are bolt in. I have mine sitting in my office. Main hoop, two legs going to the trunk, two going forward by the A pillar and then a cross bar at the top of the windshield, no door bars.

While I'm here............. when you selling me that damn hood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Haha dammit Craig!

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting curtis:
Far as I know all the cusco cages are bolt in. I have mine sitting in my office. Main hoop, two legs going to the trunk, two going forward by the A pillar and then a cross bar at the top of the windshield, no door bars.

While I'm here............. when you selling me that damn hood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Buy the hood for 20k and the car comes with it for free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

turbophein

i might take that cage for sure. pics of it installed? maybe even the wing... give me a package deal!

how will the passengers fair with this cage installed.

jcgalntvr4-244

The only issue I know of with the cage is that you can only open your glove box a little bit. It's been so long since I bought it from KC that I don't remember what it looks like in the car. Blacksheep could give you more details than I can to be honest with you.

I'm going to try and go get the trunk and cage out of storage this weekend on Sunday.
I want to try and get the trunk wrapped up and ready to ship.

Diego

What if I drove to DSM for tha cage... I would love to have it... Wish I had more spare cash.

jcgalntvr4-244

you can come pick it up for 450.00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts