The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

evo dash in a gvr4

well how much do you think i could sell the dash for???

yeah i got the seats last week havent had time to put them in yet been really busy at work with christmas and newyears here

RedTwo

I've always wanted an Aston Martin cluster - what are my chances of finding one lol!
note how the tacho goes counterclockwise and is super sexy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
aston_martin_db9_coupe_2009_dashboard_instrumentcluster.jpg

4wheelsqueal

wonder if the needles wrap around so they point at each other cause i see no redline on the tach..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

actually at those super speeds the needles fight for dominance in the center of the dash, which is when the REAL fun begins.

3rdstrikedsm

Dash is worth about 350 ish with airbag but if the bag deployed it is totaly worthless.

464/2K

Why is this seriously an ongoing convo?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned