The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

evo 3 o2 housing

So what is the deal with the evo 3 o2 housing I see that the 3 bolt is for the exhaust but what is the other litle hole and one bolt for? help explain I am confused!!!

SouthCaliVR4

other that a slight angle difference where the down pipe bolts up they're same as a 1g/2g in so far as mounting & hardware is concerned. do you have a pic of what you're questioning?

I am sorry to say I do not know how to post pics but there is a 2 bolt flanged opening for the turbo and then the other side has 4 bolt holes and to openings one seems to be for the exhaust exiting and there is some hole next to it

tsiboy

you have it backwards. the 4bolt holes attach to the hotside of the turbo and the two hole flange is for the downpipe.

it also has a hole to mount the heat shield and oxygen sensor

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned