The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

evo 10 GSR seats

i have some evo 10 gsr seat that im thinking if i want to put them in my car or sell them to buy some more engine mods what do u guys think and if anyone is interested in them let me kno

speedyvr4

my desicions would depend on what engine mods I already had. If I already had some basic mods done like intake filter,upgraded exhaust parts,BC,injectors,fuel pump etc,etc.Then the car would already feel decently quick and woken up for lack of better words,so then, I would install the seats. But if my car only had exhaust and maybe a boost controler, then I would sell the seats and get some mods in the motor instead.

well i have a built bottom end with a ported big 16G, 3in exhaust, ported 2G turbo manifold, front mount, hard pipes, evo 8 injectors, 255 fuel pump, FPR, keydiver stage 3 chip, but its tuned on a SAFC i really dont like safc's i want dsm link thats why im thinkin about sellin it let me kno what you think now that i posted all the new info

ya the seats are pretty baller but i really wanna get dsm link ill have to think about it

Those seats reminds me of the clones (guys in white armored suits) in Star Wars, just the top.

KT

How much do you want for them?

CP

Quoting dsmer06:
I'd rather have dsmlink than ugly seats.

Just the opposite here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts