The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ETS FMIC Kit options help

Circuit

I want to take advantage of the ETS winter sale and need help deciding which options to select. Car is still not running, but I want to get everything ready to go so that once I pull the motor and get it back from DSMGraveyard, I can throw everything at it.

Related mods:
Evo3 16g
Evo3 O2
Evo3 manifold
Evo8 MAF

Turbocharger Configuration: 16g?
Blow Off Valve Flange Options: 1g
Piping Color: PC Flat black
MAF Option: Stock or GM?
ETS Stencil: No
Translator Couplers: None or 2x 2.5-3.25?
Anodized Intercooler: None
Coupler Color: Black

Turbo charger configuration should be 16g. they wanna know if your going to need a Jpipe
Maf option should be stock style if your not running a blow through setup and still have the MAF in front of the turbo.
Translator couplers should be none because once again that goes with running a blow through setup and GM MAF

I have my ETS front mount and Im very pleased with it now. Im setup for a blow through setup and got my piping coated flat black. Looks really good!

Last edited by a moderator:

onesickcrx

Do you have a way to tune your car just wondering? If you don't the gm maf and maftranslator is a very easy and cheap way to tune your car and get rid of are huge stock maf and pick up some extra HP

Looks like you have everything figured out pretty well

You need it setup for a 16g

You just need to select which maf your using: stock maf, 2G maf, Evo maf or GM maf which ever you are going to use

Translator couplers is a no if your not installing a gm maf

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned