The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EPROM ECU?

I know...I know, use the SEARCH function! Internet in Iraq is a whole hell of alot shittier than U.S. internet, so it takes forever.

What is the Difference between an EPROM ecu and a NonEPROM? which ecu will i need for my ggsx conversion to ggsxT?

I thank everyone in advance, but they keep me busy and tired here so i cant really wait for stuff to load or for the search.

You need an EPROM ECU if you are going to need a chip to compensate for equipment that is other than factory stock. If your conversion uses a stock 1G/GVR-4 MAS and 450cc injectors, you can use either ECU. But, if you decide to use a 2G MAS and 550cc+ injectors, you will probably want a chip to correct for those changes, so you need an EPROM-type ECU.

I can't remember where but just recently a company will turn your ecu into an eprom.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned