The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

electronic boost controllers your oponion

Luke

Quoting vr4play:
Just stay away from the Profec B spec II. Biggest waste of money I ever spent.

Why ?
I have profect B spec II. It works great for me. It controls boost consistently with adjustable ramps up, and is very easy to setup.

slugsgomoo

I've read a bunch lately about people with the profec b controllers having issues going up to high boost levels, so if that's something that might be an issue, you should research that.

Honestly, if it has to be electronic, I like the HKS EVC EZ because it doesn't have all the crappy settings that you have to tweak out. it's essentially a manual controller you can turn off and adjust from in the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Barring that buy the GM or AEM BCS and set it up through the AEM. Not as easy to set up, but being able to set it for the map and then just load a pump or race tune and have it all done automatically is a pretty cool feature.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned