The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: Cheap cellphones

mountaineerjeff

I totally always wanted to start playing magic too, I stayed with some friends that played once, and it was actually pretty fun, but I always feared id do the same thing, buy some and then they would just sit.

1uGlyGalaNt

I played for a few years when I was a kid. I ended up selling/trading off all my cards. I thought I would get back into it but had no time after I bought the cards. Turns out a bunch of the cards I had when I was kid are now worth a ton of $$$ and most of the comic books I held onto thinking they would be worth big $$$ aren't worth anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Nartanian

Man I remember when Yu-Gi-oh was the snaps. I owned at so many tournaments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Never got into Magic though.

1uGlyGalaNt

Way to make me feel old. Yu-Gi-oh was after my time.

mountaineerjeff

dont worry yugiho was really even after me...I was busy tryin to catch em all. the funny thing is pokemon and actually got a lawsuit for infringement on magic ideas, but they settled.

1uGlyGalaNt

Magic the gathering - so much fun it'll make you wanna kill your parents.

mountaineerjeff

lol...what do you want for em? out of the 400 can I make 2 decks? I might get em, if theres enough there that I can play with my brother without the need to spend more $

1uGlyGalaNt

It's too late for me to take an offer and end the auction but I'll give you 1/2-price shipping if you win.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts