The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: 7mm Inspection Camera Scope USB Digital Endoscope Borescope $16.99 shipped

RayH

Not my auction but a decent deal so am posting for those looking for a cheap digital boroscope. $16.99 shipped from Hong Kong and took about a week for mine to get to NJ. Not HD but decent enough resolution to see detail from about .5 to 5 inches from tip. 4 LEDs in the tip with level adjustment on the cable but not easy to adjust between full on and off though works fine for anything in the range of focus. Comes with some primitive but functional software on a mini CD which includes drivers (I've been using it with XP x64).

7mm Inspection Camera Scope USB Digital Endoscope Borescope

strokin4dr

Pretty cool for the price. Anyone on here bought one yet or have experience with it?

RayH

I've had mine for about a week and so far I've only tried it in my mouth (and that's the only part of me where it's going). Beware the tip does get hot from the LEDs.

curtis

^Really..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts