The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dont hate me RIP 1900/2000

GolfBall

Watch this video and let the hate flow LOL
Link to the video of destruction

securedownload2_zps8af67c5e.jpg

G

Staff member
Lol wtf, why was it being used as a broom?

matt92vr4

ouch! It's especially mean to have that vid directly next to the one of it racing at the track. What happened in the past year?

coyotes

on the plus side, I felt the value of my car increase. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CutlassJim

I didn't need anything from the car but it is kind of a dick move not completely stripping it knowing how rare these cars are getting.

Jesus_Negros

Dick move to do what you want with your own things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

G

Staff member
More like a lazy move.

strokin4dr

Quoting G:
More like a lazy move.

For once I agree with G, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

92_talon_awd

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Dick move to do what you want with your own things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I agree, when I'm done with my VR4 I want to put it on a raft, set it on fire, and push it out to sea

GSX_TC

Wtf man... This is why I can't push myself to sell any of my cars, because this might happen to it with the next owner.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

turbowop

The shell was in pretty rough shape from what I can remember. Lots of top surface hail damage. But there are a lot of parts still on that shell not damaged by hail that peeps could have used. Oh well...

LIV4PSI

Quoting 92_talon_awd:

I agree, when I'm done with my VR4 I want to put it on a raft, set it on fire, and push it out to sea

Viking burial /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned