The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dirty, Dirty Girl!!... with video...

number3

Quoting turbowop:
Belize green got a full feature in a national automotive magazine. Any other colors got that? I didn't think so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

The HKS car was white.
The factory lit used white and black cars.

gtluke

its clearly a green gvr4 rim on the cover of the gvr4 brochure

turbowop

Quoting number3:
Quoting turbowop:
Belize green got a full feature in a national automotive magazine. Any other colors got that? I didn't think so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

The HKS car was white.
The factory lit used white and black cars.

I actually have that factory brochure, and I could swear that car doing the hard turn inside is a green car. It's a very dark photo making it look black, but the light reflecting off the front bumper looks to have a green tint to me. Not that I actually care what color they used. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My car isn't factory belize anymore anyway.

14u2nV

Are you guys seriously having a full thread discussion about which color is best? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I"m painting my green one black, so
taunt010.gif

JNR

Well, green is the color of envy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JNR

...and inexperience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JNR

LOL, no just saying that the green has to follow the leader, he he

spooling92vr4

Quoting turbowop:

IN YOUR FACE!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned