The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dirty, Dirty Girl!!... with video...

positive camber is caused usually by bad ball joints
usually the upper goes and the exra play lets the top of the wheel extend further out than the bottom causing ouside tire wear

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Maybe if it were a 2g dsm.

Camber caster and toe are controlled via the top strut mount, struts, subframe, control arms, and spindle. More than 1 thing can cause pos camber

G

Staff member
dam gina.

Ian M

Quoting kryger:
positive camber is caused usually by bad ball joints
usually the upper goes and the exra play lets the top of the wheel extend further out than the bottom causing ouside tire wear

GVR4s don't have upper balljoints...only lowers.

Last edited:

turbowop

Belize green got a full feature in a national automotive magazine. Any other colors got that? I didn't think so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

ktmrider

^^ Don't forget about crankwalk's old car ( or now Flip's ) getting the S4 coverage a few years back.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yes of course it was white! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Quoting 1badgvr4:
I got it username is SCHIZERDADDY or something.He was selling the car awhille back with a 20g on it.

no... that's not it. He just bought this car not too long ago.

turbowop

Quoting ktmrider:
^^ Don't forget about crankwalk's old car ( or now Flip's ) getting the S4 coverage a few years back.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know. I've just never seen S4 magazine anywhere. Modified is sold everywhere.

And Jepherz, I remember the Grassroots article about gvr4's in general.

I'm just trying to catch some love for the green cars, which always seem to get so much hate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ktmrider

Quoting turbowop:
I know. I've just never seen S4 magazine anywhere. Modified is sold everywhere.

And Jepherz, I remember the Grassroots article about gvr4's in general.

I'm just trying to catch some love for the green cars, which always seem to get so much hate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL, not hating just some "extra" lovin' for what's in my garage...
Tried to sneak in the Nationwide magazine for the SW cars, I too have never seen S4 and the latest Google shows it to be a NY fashion rag. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited:

DR1665

Dirty Galant VR4. Lovin' it.

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting ktmrider:

x2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif white will always win.

Where's all the love for the KG? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif THAT'S the hawtness!

I remember playin mud racer with my old 93 Civic; i even outdrove a few pickup trucks in it.

I know its not exactly related - DSM and WRX in the mud
mud troubles

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned