The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Custom EH Motorsports FP Racing manifold shroud. (UPDATED)

curtis

Not pooping on anyone's design just bringing some tech to the thread plus helping G out.

Well about a decade and a half ago I pull the exhaust from my buddies new f250 for larger upgrade one. Ford had a multi layer shield on the downpipe I thought it was cool and held on to it. Years later I cut it up added header wrap pieces inside and cut and shaped and sewed it together with stainless lock wire. I believe KTM bought it for his along with my ported 2G manifold about 07 I guess. Not sure where to buy the stuff in bulk but these people can build you whatever that is if you can speak French. Boostx sent me some goodies from the PRI show a couple years ago and there was a booklet in the stuff.

Maybe someone can organize a group buy but this company is high end aerospace and build parts and pieces for gov agencies like NASA and F1 and rally teams that don't live with a budget

click me

Edit started looking here's another place click me

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

that material works great. 2002-2006 MINI's use it everywhere under the car. any partouts I always try to snag it so I don't have to pay the insane prices the aftermarket wants. on my car I will be wrapping my manifold with that and using my shield.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned