The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Connecticut people

pwrneeds90

Am I the only one in connecticut? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

381gvr4

Bueno!?!? There are several people on here in CT but most I think sold their 4. I havent met anyone new in CT thru the board.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

I bought my car from CT 5 years ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

turbofonz

I seem to be in CT often, but from western Mass.

pwrneeds90

I haven't seen and gvr4's out here thought I was a lone wold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

381gvr4

I know of a sick spot in Stratford for pics..........

My old work vehicle....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

Adorsey

Im down for spring, when I register 1942.

Last edited:

red90awd

I don't mean to site posture, but CCDSM does meets every month (Mods, please remove as necessary, I mean no disrespect). However, i believe you used to be on the site because your name seems familiar to me. I'm relatively new to the site, but Im sure it is hard to have any sort of organized "meet" out of a national board. Typically this happens more on the regional level, Im sure a lot of the members are also members of regional boards.

381gvr4

We have an EVENT section on this board for this reason and have a respectful number of meets in the tri-state area. Once the spring weather arrives the local meets will begin.

PLUS we have the 2015 Natioal meet in Nebraska coming quickly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

conquesttsi

Quoting red90awd:
I don't mean to site posture, but CCDSM does meets every month (Mods, please remove as necessary, I mean no disrespect). However, i believe you used to be on the site because your name seems familiar to me. I'm relatively new to the site, but Im sure it is hard to have any sort of organized "meet" out of a national board. Typically this happens more on the regional level, Im sure a lot of the members are also members of regional boards.

I will second this by saying several ccdsmers have gvr4s as well. In fact I took mine on the cruise this past summer. I saw Fonz at the last meet. You can see it on the banner for the page. I however, put my car in storage for the winter.

I am here boss representing the 203 261/1000 is back
on the road again and running strong(thanks raif for all the help)
let me know when you would like to meet up I am in.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ thats because you never link me bro
I am in hamden not too far from you in meriden...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts