The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Clutch questions

Boos929

Going to order a new act street disc and I'm wondering what spline quantity my car is or if it makes a difference says 20 spline or 24 spline and both say that they go my car which is a mostly stock 92 gvr4

Boos929

And the input shaft diameters are different between the 2 I just don't want to order wrong disc

Boos929

Perfect I ordered a 20 spline now I just need fluids how much shockproof should I get to do my rear diff and transfer case ?

mitsuturbo

Quoting Boos929:
Going to order a new act street disc and I'm wondering what spline quantity my car is or if it makes a difference says 20 spline or 24 spline and both say that they go my car which is a mostly stock 92 gvr4

I don't know who you're ordering from, but i'd think twice about it if they're asking how many "splines" your input shaft has. This is a question i have never come across in over a decade of replacing clutches.. and having worked at a clutch shop that did a lot of mitsus, that's a whooooole lotta clutches.

Boos929

I'm on threw my phone won't let me read any of that

Boos929

It was threw summit racing it showed two street discs that fit my car one was 24 spline one was 20 spline

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned