The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Clutch Master Cylinder!

Hi guys, I just had the clutch master cylinder and it broke again two days after. Instead of getting the same one, is there any EVO clutch master cylinders I can use?? any help would be appreciated

AnotherNewb

What exactly broke? What kind of clutch are you using? Its not unusual for a box store clutch master to fail but rarely in two days. Your best bet for a replacement is an OEM placement, not a reman one from vato zone or ect...

the guy said that there is pressure building up in the cylinder. and is like its rejecting oil from the slave slave cylinder. Its as if the clutch is continuously disengaged. I don't know whatt clutch is in it sorry.

EHmotorsports

did you adjust your clutch rod correctly? there is a certain procedure you need to go by.

click adjust

Last edited:

AnotherNewb

Ehmotorsports nailed it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Improper adjustment.

AnotherNewb

Yep. Plus not being properly bled because it wasn't properly adjusted.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned