The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

*CLOSED* no more, I'm tired of messing with it all

Drew84

You didn't get back to me about the Intercooler, if all the piping is there too, I'm interested.

14u2nV

I never got a message about the I/c? The stock vr4; I have the two hard pieces, I have cut up the rubber hoses over the years using them for other projects. Same goes for the DSM one.

14u2nV

If you have asked for a part, I have responded to you. Some of you have agreed on a price, but never paid or messaged me back. I have several people waiting in line for parts, so unless you make arrangements with me or send a deposit I'll be selling to the next in line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

14u2nV

If I've received payment, parts will start going out tomorrow. If not, they won't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ALSO, if you send me paypal payment PLEASE put your screen name and what you are paying for. I am spending a lot of time searching already.

Last edited:

Chicago1

Do you have the right rear speaker grill the one in the trunk? I cracked mine didn't realise it was boled down.

971of1000

would happen to have the clear plastic that goes over the gvr4 instrument cluster. mine has a small crack

14u2nV

LAST CHANCE, THIS WEEKEND I LOAD IT ALL IN MY SPARE SHELL AND JUNK IT. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

I'm getting out of the Galant scene, so whatever doesn't sell, gets trashed this weekend.

DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE YOU STUFF FOR FREE! I will ignore you. If I don't get a few bucks out of them, they will add weight to my shell.

Last edited:

fastfalcon94

Windshield washer resevoir with pump and whatever mounting bracket required shipped to 05403. also do u have the headliner side trim pieces and front wheel well splash guards?

MellowVR4

rest of payment sent for steering wheel.

14u2nV

One last bump. I was not home all weekend, so I'll add a couple days. If you have asked me about something and I haven't responded, send me another message. I've been trying to keep up, but there are a lot of requests. I have sent out all but a couple of the things paid for, and they will be out this week.

14u2nV

No luck, I've searched everywhere and can't find it. I think it went to scrap with my gs.

Do you have a 1g shifter and if so please pm price shipped to 06514
Thank you..

GSX_TC

Hey i need a few small parts, shipped to 92055-5554, i need one of the knobs for the a/c, mines missing one, and i also need the plastic pillar piece thats closest to the dash because its a 2piece but i just need the shorter one for the drivers side closest to the dash. and if your selling the USDM foglights separatley i need the driver side one. and if you have an original uncracked Galant VR4 valve cover. ill take that aswell. email me back at [email protected]

Thanks
Mike

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned