The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Close down thread

Hondasi88

I need these parts

1. Plastic piece that keeps the wiper arm attached to the motor " plastic clip"
2. Rectangle shaped panel piece under the driver side air vents
3. Upper Inside Passenger Door Panel " near the window"
4. Heat vents if they aren't cracked up.

I have pictures if you need....thanks

maroonmetallic

Interested in engine harness & Evo3 turbo depending on price.
Shipping would be to 54956.

Thanks!
-Shawn

Lukefraizer

Sorry all it has been a crazy week. So I threw that up there hastily. I'll throw some specs and special parts I have put into the car.

Fully built motor with Kelford 252/262 cams, Moroso oil pan, supertech valves and springs, 8.5:1 compression Weisco pistons and Forged Eagle rods. Stock crank with ACR Racebearings, Balance shaft delete. Runs like a champ.

Trans is a Jacks 5.1 built trans. Their website has all the info you need on that.

AEM v2

Stock ECM chipped for 750cc injectors and a 16g

Recarro black race seats out of an Evo with Bride seat brackets. The guy who ordered them for me didn't know if there were any others in the US.

Hot Bits DT2's valved for rally. I have all the rebuild tools for them and the front 2 are still not even in the car cause they just finished up being rebuilt.

Evo3 16g with an aftermarket high boost wastegate. Minimum of 18lbs boost.

TSW wheels with Michelin all seasons and BFGoodrich KO's with only probably 1000 miles on them.

I have a 5 lug swap just sitting in by box at work as well.

some random from dealer parts for the powersteering rack like the high pressure line and the bridge line on the rack itself.

3in innercooler with 2.5 I honestly can't remember the manufacture. However it was over $1000 new so it was not an e-bay special.

Misimoto Aluminum radiator.

FP Exhaust manifold

Magnaflow Exhaust with a bolt in cat that has been on the car for probably 3 miles. Take it to emissions and back to the house and rip it off again.

A- Pillar with gauge 2 gauge pods.

Cusco Front and Rear Strut bars.

Everything needed to relocate the battery to the rear in the trunk.

Snow performance watermeth injection with a 2/4 gallon resivoir. Can't remember which.

J's alternator relocation kit

All polly mounts for the motor and Trans.

I purchased 2 extra drivers front body panels

Evo 8 wing on the trunk.

Manual Boost controller with upgraded spring to be able to hold higher boost with more fine tuning.

Stock wheels. They currently have rally tires on them but could take them off if you don't want them.

I am sure there is more but shoot me an offer on whatever and we can work something out.

Luke

Lukefraizer

Sorry to everyone who e-mailed me. I didn't realize I had to click send again! Stupid! So sorry about the delay. I believe I replied to everyones messages since about 8 this morning! If I did miss someone let me know and I shoot you an email again.

Racah15

Hey Luke, Got your message today, but I totally forgot to call you back! I am sorry about that, I'll give you a ring whenever I can

etownpips

I hacked the little support mount in the front if the car for the hood latch how much for that? Pm me thanks. It has about three bolts in it and supports the hood while its closed

Diego

Pics or a list of things would be nice. So we know what we have to worn with.

EHmotorsports

WTB
Pass side front and rear fender trim/dog legs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned