The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bride seat question

curtis

Does anyone know if Bride offers replacement foam and covers for there seats or if there's any suppliers of them. I picked up a rough set of Brix II's that have sat and are sun faded and have plenty of rips, tears, burn holes, etc. They'll need serious work to be perfect but my old next door neighbor that did the headliners for a few of the guys here would be able to do them and I can have a local company do the logo on the headrest section but maybe just easier to get stuff direct from the supplier. I did some inspecting today and sat one of them in the car and man do they look good sitting in there. Anyway any help would be appreciated. If not I may just have him do the sides and back in the fake ultra leather like aircraft guys use and black suede in the middles.

Here's what they look like except the center is grey suede and the rest of the seat is black. click me

cheekychimp

Can't really help with your question, but if you do decide to keep them, PM me. I usually see VR4 specific Bride sliders on the Japan sites. Might be a bit of an issue finding a pair though. The driver's side sliders come up regularly but that's your passenger side so it really needs a pair to make it work for you guys!

curtis

Thanks Paul but I have sliders here and still have the code on the mill for the evo seat brackets so that's covered.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned