The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Brake Hoses

nemovr4

Is there really anything special other than the length of the hoses?

My rear right hose split on me...now I'm trying get the money together to just replace all 8 rubber ones with either the JNZ kit or the TeknaFit one....or just get on rockauto.com and order them cheap (it's my daily, no crazy speeds)

What am I going to need other than the hoses? Speed bleeder, DOT3 fluid....any other suggestions?

ade

CAM00217.jpg

2 lines and 4 fittings, $60 shipped from summit racing. ill look up the part numbers if you are interested.

nemovr4

Very interested, thanks for the Picture also!!

If you can find the part numbers I would really appreciate it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

DSSA

We currently have the GVR4 brake lines on sale for $114.99 for all 4 corners (8 lines, 16 fittings total) here:

click

I can assure you that they're the same quality as the Technafit, but due to privacy issues, cannot go into a detailed explanation on this.

We also have made these available to work with the larger Outlander brakes if you've gone that route, or 2G style brakes with the banjo fittings if you're using them (we've had customers who have needed them in this configuration, so we just kept the measurements and created a new part number).

A bonus in addition to all of the above is that we can also special order these stainless lines with an outer sleeve coating other than the regular clear, including:

--Solid Black (looks like regular black hose from the outside)

and translucent colors including:

--Charcoal
--Red
--Green
--Yellow
--Blue

Josh

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Josh, do you have the hoses variation to install 1g big brakes on a 2g gst? I know RRE has them but could order them from you if you can do them too.

ade

here u go

this goes in between the two fittings and have -3 an ends. if you have a lowered car u want less line
they have 8" and up ss lines, click on the Product Line in the overview then narrow down your search.
click

this goes between the caliper and the ss line
Male -3 AN to Male 10mm x 1.0
click

this mounts on the body inside the wheel well and goes between the stock hard line and the ss line
Male -3 AN to Female 10mm x 1.0
click

everything above is 53.80 before shipping from summit racing dot com

nemovr4

Thank you for your help ade!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned