The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bad Guy:Revolution Motorsport aka Jesse

This is a transcript of all the Personal messages I had with Jesse. No parts were received and due dates. Unbelievable.

Quote:

I wrote sometime in August 2005
hey,

I'd like some whiteline rear subframe bushings. let me know of the cost plus shipping to san jose california. zip 95122
lower and upper inboard bushings
Mustache bushings
rear front trailor arm bushings
total of 8 bushings to replace.
Thanks.

Jesse replied on 08/21/05 07:30 PM
Hi, here is a list of all the bushings Whiteline makes for the GVR4:
SPF1439K $49.71 Rear Hub front bushing of lower rear trailing arm.
SPF2031K $52.66 Upper rear control arm inner bushing
SPF1343-mmK* $9.76 Front sway bar bushing *mm= diameter of bar in milimeters
SPF1344-mmK* $11.25 Rear sway bar bushing *mm= diameter of bar in millimeters
SPF1438K $41.74 Rear Lower inner control arm bushing
SPF1313K $30.86 Front lower control arm rear bushing (no caster adjust)
SPF1314K $30.86 Front lower control arm rear bushing (increases passenger caster)
SPF1315K $30.86 Front lower control arm rear bushing (increases passenger caster, decreases drivers side)
SPF1315AK $30.86 Front lower control arm rear bushing (increases caster both sides)
SPF1437K $47.92 Front lower control arm front bushing
SPF0427K $18.96 Panhard rod bushing (adjustable)

Shipping should be $10 no matter how many bushings you order (they all fit in the same box).
Most of these aren't in stock right now and will take at least 3-4 weeks to get here. They come sooner sometimes but I never count on it. If you have any other questions let me know and I'll do what I can.
Thanks,
Jesse

Jesse replied on 08/21/05 11:39 PM
FYI, all the prices I listed were retail. You will get them cheaper.
Jesse

I wrote this sometime between 08/2105 and 08/27/05
whats the price on a white line rear sway bar?
Thanks

Jesse replied on 08/27/05 12:39 PM
the 26mm rear sway is $175 + shipping.
Jesse

I wrote this on 08/27/05 between 12:39 PM and 04:19 PM
SPF1439K $49.71 Rear Hub front bushing of lower rear trailing arm.
SPF2031K $52.66 Upper rear control arm inner bushing
SPF1344-26K* $11.25 Rear sway bar bushing *mm= diameter of bar in millimeters
SPF1438K $41.74 Rear Lower inner control arm bushing
SPF0427K $18.96 Panhard rod bushing (adjustable).
The whiteline 26mm rear sway bar as well.
give me a total price for all these + shipping
thanks

Jesse replied on 08/27/05 04:19 PM
Hi, the shipped total for the above is $340. Note: the rear bushings are included with the bar. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Jesse
I wrote this on 08/27/05 between 04:19 PM and 05:02 PM
paypal? or credit card call in? or?
Thanks

Jesse replied 08/27/05 05:02 PM
I generally use paypal. My address is [email protected] (ajxavier) Merchant services cost as much or more than paypal so I stick with that.
Jesse

I wrote this between 08/27/05 and 10/06/05, most likely I wrote this at the end of September or beginning of October.
whats the status of this order?
let me know
thanks

Jesse replied on 10/06/05 10:16 AM
Hi, are you down in SanDiego?? I think everything but the bar shipped out a couple days ago... the bar shouldn't be far behind.
Jesse

I wrote on 10/06/05 between 10:16 AM and 11:04 PM
im from san jose California

Jesse replied on 10/06/05 11:04 PM
Actually, all the bushings are at the warehouse and they are waiting on the 26mm rear sway bar. I'm supposed to get an expected delivery date on the bar either tomorrow or Monday. I'll let you know what they say.
Jesse

***I waited till the end of that week and I have heard nothing from Jesse***

I wrote 10/15/05 07:51 AM
hey jesse
whats the status of the order thats suppose to go to san jose CA 95122. i ordered from you in late august.
let me know
thanks.

Jesse replied on 10/15/05 09:39 AM
Hi, I didn't get a call back regaurding the status of your (and some other peoples) order(s). I'm getting really sick of it... thanks for hanging in there. I can have them ship out the bushings and then the bar when it gets there. Just let me know. On Monday, they told me "any day" but nothing showed up this week and I didn't get a response as to where the package is. I'm not too happy with the Whiteline service and understand you're not too happy with me either. I know the bar will get here sooner or later but since they aren't telling me when exactly, I don't know.
Jesse

I wrote this on 10/15/05 between 09:39 AM and 07:50 PM
hi,

thanks for responding. just keep me updated as to what whiteline is doing.

thanks

Jesse replied 10/15/05 07:50 PM
I will, right now the word is, "any day"... I'll let you know as soon as it gets here. Thanks for being patient.
Jesse

I wrote this probably two weeks after 10/15/05
hey jesse,

what is whiteline saying about the order?

let me know

thanks.

DongeR

Jesse replied on 11/01/05 09:35 PM
They're saying it should be here any time but they can't give me an exact date... I'm getting a little tired of waiting myself so I'm sure you are too and I'm sorry for the wait. Nothing like this has happened with Whiteline but they made some changes with personel and there's been lots of mistakes since then. Is there anything you'd like me to do?
Jesse

I wrote this between 11/01/05 and 11/02/05 between 09:35 PM and 06:55 PM
hey jesse,

I'll wait 2 weeks then if its not here i'll go with some other company, probably energy suspension. let me know,

thanks

DongeR

Jesse replied on 11/02/05 06:55 PM
Ok, the bushings are all in, we're just waiting on the rear sway...
Jesse

Jesse writes on 11/12/05 07:30 PM
Hi, I just got word that it will be here at the end of the month... Just wanted to let you know.
Jesse

I reply back on 11/12/05 between 07:30 PM and 09:40 PM
hey jesse,

thanks for letting me know but if it's not here by the 15 (at my house) the order will cancel. I'm tired of waiting plus there is a gb for them at cost. Its sad to know i paid more yet will recieve mine when they do as well. At this time, you may send the bushings and refund me the difference for the bar or you may cancel the whole order.

let me know of what you want to do.

thanks for understanding,

DongeR

Jesse replied on 11/12/05 09:40 PM
Well, since I bought up all the Whiteline parts for the gvr4 that other guy will have a hard time getting his gb to go through. Not to mention, he's not even giving you guys cost. Blackmale doesn't fly with me but monopoly does.
Thanks for understanding,
Jesse

I reply between 11/12/05 and 11/13/05 between the time of 09:40 PM and 08:28 AM
Are you saying I am blackmailing you? I am not blackmailing you or is the other guy blackmailing you? I said on the first of this month from my previous pm's, "I'll wait 2 weeks then if its not here i'll go with some other company, probably energy suspension." The two week time has almost come and the groupbuy from the other guy wasn't even posted as a thread when i sent you that pm. Please tell me im reading this PM incorrectly.
thanks.
DongeR

Jesse replied on 11/13/05 08:28 AM
Maybe I misread the energy behind your last PM but it seemed as if you were making some sort of threat.... needless to say, I don't deal well with threats.

I replied back on 11/13/05, some time during the day
I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. i was really disappointed and upset when i wrote it. In any case, you still have 2 days to get the order to me.

DongeR

Jesse replied back 11/13/05 09:33 PM
Hmm, still kind of sounds like an ultimatum... and you're in no position to make any.

I wrote back on 11/13/05 10:40 PM
sounds like you trying to take control of this situation. I don't like it very much so cancel the order.

Jesse replies on 11/17/05 12:41 PM
I recieved and replied to your paypal chargeback. It can go down 1 of 2 ways...
1) You drop you charge and the parts will be sent to you at the end of the month.
2) You don't drop your charge and you eventually get your money back, meanwhile I'll sell your parts to someone else and you can wait 3 months to get them through someone else.
I don't care either way. You knew how long the wait was when you ordered the parts and now you're just trying to skate out and get a better deal. I don't know what else to say, you obviously have a lot of growing up to do...

steve

I will just point out that these are from 2005 and they're just being posted now. I wont say anything beyond that. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif

edit: I think the old BG thread probably expired, since there had been no further activity in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

alik

I initially had very good luck dealing with Jesse. Bought a 14b turbo from the guy, dual timer, got a lot of support, and posted my experience in the "Good Guys" forum.
Unfortunately, the good times didn't last. I began losing boost pretty soon after putting the turbo on. After less than 1 month, I was down to 0psi. In trying to find a solution, the car sat for nearly 3 months. Didn't want to ruin my belief in Jesse, so I kept off the bad post.

Just last week I started pulling things off. Big gap in hotside, and
thisshows the condition of the turbo. I pm'ed Jesse, but, initially, his response was "I gave you a good turbo".
After a few rounds pm's he finally offered to fully refund my money. Not willing to have him suffer a complete loss of $100, I originally declined, but, after seeing the metal shavings in the intake, I asked for $50, and heard nothing but silence.

Have to say that I'm very disappointed, but, judging by the course of our pm communication, I kinda expected this result.

beaner

Eh, I guess I'll share.

Jesse posts an ad for a 16g in great condition. I buy it. Offers to ship it day after payment, but weekend is better for him. Tells me I'll see it middle of following week if I chose the latter. I tell him middle of next week is fine. Turbo arrives 5-6 weeks later.

Strike 1.

Turbo was shipped in a box too small. If you can't find a box the correct size, drop like 2 bucks and buy one. Come on. As a result, the WG actuator was bent up really bad. In a way that it couldn't possibly be fixed and was thrown away.

Strike 2.

This thing has shaft play. The side to side was fine with me, but the in and out was the clincher. About 1/8" in/out play is a "good condition" turbo? News to me.

Strike 3.

So I write Jesse a PM letting him know the issues in this transaction. I'll just show how the PMs play out from there on.

Quote:
The last person that bought this turbo pulled the same sh*t as you. I refunded them and installed it on a car to test it and it performs flawlessly. The ammount of in/out play you feel is perfectly within 'spec' for a used turbo. It it not effecting the performance of it in any way. I can accept that there's a chance the wastegate was damaged in shipping and I will replace it. Other than that I don't know what to say. You paid a fair price for that turbo, it works perfectly (except wastegate if it was damaged). What is it that you're looking for?

Quote:
What do you mean as pulled the same sh*t as me? Does this mean the turbo was sold to someone else, someone already complained about this problem, and you sold it to me as if there was no problem? I don't really understand. I don't think I'm the one trying to pull some sh*t.

So what is the spec #'s for in and out play? I have never heard of this.

The bottom line is that I waited almost 1/10th of a year for a turbo with in/out play (that someone else already complained about) and a bashed in wastegate actuator. A blown 16g is worth about as much as a blown 14b.

I want a partial refund so I can unfuck it.

-Brian

Quote:
The turbo isn't fucked. The last asshat that bought it said the turbo was seized, didn't make any boost.. blah blah blah, talking out his ass like half the people on this site. I didn't want to deal with him so I paid him his money after he sent the turbo back. I took the time to install it and test it... works perfect. If USPS damaged the wastage in shipping that's insured and it will be replaced. I have several others. I'll send you a wastegate, or a full refund after the turbo is returned. Any partial refund would be for the amount of a used wastegate, nothing more. Choice is yours.

Quote:
I can't believe I waited over a month for a turbo with in/out shaft play that was returned to you already for the same issue. The biggest insult to injury is this is all from a vendor.

Send me a prepaid sticker. I'm not shipping this pos back to you on my coin. You can then try to pawn it off on someone else.

Quote:
The turbo was never returned for in/out shaft play. The dumbass that bought it claimed that it "didn't work". I bought it back and proved him wrong, just like I'll do to you. Sorry you're not knowledgeable enough to know when a used turbo is good or not. You need buck up and go buy a new turbo because every used turbo you come across will have the same kind of shaft play and small crack in the housing that this turbo does. I'm sorry if the wastegate was damaged in shipping, accidents happen. Other than that there's nothing wrong with that turbo. What did you expect for $175 shipped? The turbo is in the exact condition described and you were fine with that when purchasing it. I'll send you the call tag tomorrow.

I need to buy a new unit to be happy? All used turbos have cracked housings and bad in/out shaft play? I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if a turbo is good or not? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif Get real.

Oh, the call-tag for reshipping never arrived. He told me in a later PM to jam it into a usps flatrate box like he did to me so it can be shipped for only 9.xx. Well, last thing I'm going to do is send him my part back. Took him all that damn time to give up a beat car part, I don't want to know what it's like waiting for him to give up cash. I correctly advertised it and it eventually sold. Bad transaction overwith and I'm now over it. Just won't deal with him anymore.

Well sorry I can't make everybody happy. You guys want me to keep used turbos around so you have cheaper than new options then you go and complain when your used turbo shows signs of being used. It's really not my fault if you're too poor to buy a new turbo or too ignorant to know if what you have is good or not. You both bought turbos that had just been on cars and worked just like a turbo should!!

beaner

Quote:
It's really not my fault if you're too poor to buy a new turbo or too ignorant to know if what you have is good or not.

There you go again with personal insults. Don't tell me I'm poor, ignorant, or unknowledgeable. You know nothing about my financial situation. You know nothing about my experience/knowledge with vehicles. Who do you think you are? Just because you sell sway bars and bushings on your internet abortion of a website you think you're superior or some sh*t? Get a clue.

steve

I've allowed Beaner's response because Jesse's post was derogatory. However, I wont allow any further back-and-forth personal attacks or insults. Thanks.

alik

Sorry for belated follow-up, but here's and update.

Jesse and I have patched our differences, and are on good terms as of present.
(I am not being forced to write this message, and there's no gun being held to my head right now)

P.S. No, seriously. Jesse and I are cool. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned