The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

back to gvr4.org

awdgraybird

hey everyone i am new but not new i had an account here before but it must have been deleted. i have 2 vr4s at the moment both 91s one black that is a dd and a white roller i just picked up i have been in the dsm and galant vr4 scene for over 10 years and also have a 1g dsm and an original turbo colt.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Welcome back. Old user name?

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Quoting awdgraybird:
hey everyone i am new but not new i had an account here before but it must have been deleted. i have 2 vr4s at the moment both 91s one black that is a dd and a white roller i just picked up i have been in the dsm and galant vr4 scene for over 10 years and also have a 1g dsm and an original turbo colt.

.... and pics of the fleet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Consider adding the turbo colt VIN here if it's a C53A: Click me for C53A Vin Registry Shameless plug I know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Coltsfan

I like to look at pictures too!

GVR41560

Hi fellow non newbie. My account got deleted too. Recycled same username.
I also have a 1g Talon. Daily driver since most mods went in a box when gas cost so much.
I drive the red TSi and my DH drives the white VR 4.
My other car is a 33 foot Winnebago. Not a economy car lol.

Liane

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned