The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone got a good source for AEM wideband O2 sensors?

DynastyLCD

i figured i'd post this here since it's not quite a technical question. i need to replace the O2 sensor for my AEM wideband. i know these are the same Bosch sensors that quite a few OEM manufacturers (Nissan i know for sure uses them with the same plug as the AEM)

so i'm just testing the waters to see if anyone can get them cheaper than $75, as that seems to be the norm price wise. or if anyone who works at a parts place can do some searching and figure out what this sensor cross references to, and if it can be had for less.

thank you!

prove_it

Rumor has it that the Bosch 17018 can be used. I don't think it's "pre-calibrated" like the AEM sensor, but I've heard that it will work just the same.
Should be able to get it at autozone or similar with a 1yr warranty for under $65.

I run innovative lc-1, so I'm not positive about this.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned