The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Amber corner lamps

prove_it

Does anyone know where I can find some solid amber corner lamps?

evo8ya

There's none on ebay at the moment. A member was selling a pair though. Not sure if they sold or not. PM streetmasters

Last edited:

stealthtt24

I think I have one, I got it in a bin of parts, I might put it up for sale its the pass. side though.

streetmasters

I am taking orders but I will need payment up front because they r coming from overseas- pm me if u are interested...they are not the edm ones either- they are the all solid one color AMG corners- LOOK GOOD!

prove_it

can you show me a pic?

streetmasters

oh, are these turn signals popular over there in the US?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm asking since I HATE them, maybe it's because every Galant that was sold here got them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GIjoe

^^+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

They have a lot here for sale, but shipping is so expensive, that its not worth it for you guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

streetmasters

^^^^^ YEA BUT aren't you referring to the EDM corners which are a DARKER orange and the bump is on the front of the lens??????.......AMG IS totally different, dont confuse the 2. AMG is better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif - not common in EUROPE if I am not mistaken!

I ALSO HAD A SET OF EDM CORNERS, AND I TOO -HATED THEM!!!

Last edited:

gtluke

right from depo reman lights?

430890896_fMV6g-L.jpg

430884804_NztxT-L.jpg

GIjoe

Quoting streetmasters:
^^^^^ YEA BUT aren't you referring to the EDM corners which are a DARKER orange and the bump is on the front of the lens??????.......AMG IS totally different, dont confuse the 2. AMG is better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif - not common in EUROPE if I am not mistaken!

I ALSO HAD A SET OF EDM CORNERS, AND I TOO -HATED THEM!!!

Ur right. but u can buy a brand new pair of "AMG" style amber corners from depo for like $50...

Last edited:

streetmasters

I guess so....some people like to keep it real and some people like Depo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

when I had my store I sold tons of JDM copies to people that were perfectly happy, but when I went to a show and saw a jdm car with OFFICIAL parts on them I personally gave them props..... Its preference i guess.....money too!

EDIT: Depo? Really? I just looked at their site....c'mon I thought you guys were more official than that?? dont buy junk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Last edited:

gtluke

wow, you are eclipsing the riceness of the board.

BluFalcon

I did a little searching for DEPO lights on the web and found this page, that lists lights available for GVR-4's.

DEPO Lights Galant Page

And a link to a PDF listing OEM part numbers, and DEPO part numbers for Amber, Clear, Stock and Glass corner lamps.
Galant DEPO PDF Page (Scroll Down for E39 Stuff)

I can't find these part numbers anywhere on any site that sells DEPO lights here in the US. Perhaps these items are only available overseas?

streetmasters

Quoting jepherz:
Those glass ones would match up with '93 lights really well.

is the all glass corner the one with the dual bulb?

Quoting 004tsi:
I want those clear ones, where can I get them?

check ebay

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Hmm. According to someone I know, the clear corners are still available from Mitsu, as are the glass corners. The amber ones are not DOT approved, so no joy on those. They're not cheap either. Over $125 per side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Luckily, I may have a set of used clear corners coming to me in the next few weeks. Do the clears incorporate turn signal lights in the housings like the DEPO amber corners do?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned