The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AlphaMale

slugsgomoo

Bought an afco scirocco radiator w/ fan and it came quickly & well packed. Large crushable aluminum parts arriving safely shows a good seller in my book.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

slobra

Bought an ETS intercooler kit off of him, it was packaged very well, in great shape, and even threw in a fuel rail, all while taking tests and doing homework /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Great guy, i'm very pleased and would but from in again in a second, Thanks!

Bought some Whitline springs from him.
Even though they havent been recieved yet, he followed up with a tracking number right
after he recieved payment. It's gonna be a sad day when he closes his doors for good.

Thanks again for the parts!!

Geoff

IncorpoRatedX

Dude... You definitely posted in the wrong thread, I dont have any whiteline springs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Thanks to everyone else though for the good guy posts, i'll be sure to go through and respond to each of yours.

Lancer99

Just bought a nice 2g trans from Josh at a great price too! By the way nice garage, o and the damn bag open up and gear oil went all over in my trunk but I dont care. Thanks Josh

Scoops

I forgot to leave this feeback, but I bought that valve cover Josh had for sale a few weeks back and I cant say enough good things about it. Its exactly as he described it, he packed it really well, and it was shipped before I thought possible. Thanks again man.

Pete

gmp

purchased a 3" gm maf fast response and relly well protected item when shipped thanks alot..

maroonmetallic

A few weeks ago I got a dash harness from Josh.
Nice enough to sell it to me even though I jacked him around on it for awhile.

Great guy!
-Shawn

tsiboy

got a nice catchcan from alphamale. great guy and good shipping.

-alex

fivestardsm

Excellent Transaction!!

Thanks again!

holeshotmoe

Bought a throttle cable. Received right away and just as described. Thanks! Works great!

Struc

Bought a 3-bolt LSD rear end + axles. Arrived packaged pretty good, and got a great deal.

Thanks Josh!

DR1665

Bought a CV from this cat. Totally forgot I had! Yesterday, a box shows up on my steps addressed to "Jackstand Baller."

Axle was clean and wrapped/packaged nicely.

Are we onto page 3 yet?

GSTwithPSI

Josh purchased a JDM intercooler from me, and everything went smooth. He paid my asking price promptly, and let me know when it showed up after USPS took their sweet ass time delivering it. Josh didn't complain, and I appreciate that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned