The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

***ALL GONE/SOLD*** TY

fastfalcon94

What kind of deal can I get buying the entire trunk interior? I don't need the $5 foam piece in the first picture, the $10 jack cover plastic piece in the 3rd picture, or the big $10 cardboard bottom support piece ( I can make my own, would be a pain to ship). I may not even need the $10 piece on the right side of the first pic. Does that go behind the seats and you can't see it from the trunk? 05403 business address, you could cram stuff into a box, and fold it where needed. I bought my car with the trunk gutted...

GSX_TC

Is that RRE heat extractor still for sale?

GSX_TC

I'm surprised that's still available

CutlassJim

Ug I would kill for those rims for my van. Stupid west coast. Why is shipping not available? It's super easy and probably $100 to ship the 4.

ApexHunter

48 hour workweeks + a number of commitments outside work. Getting boxes, packing, shipping will take some time, especially with the tires on there.

If i remove the tires, again, it's gonna take more time. Will have to make two sales (tires + wheels) as well as pay to have them dismounted or have a friend do me a favor as i don't have the equipment at my disposal at the moment.

Transporting these suckers, either with or without tires is no-go when your only vehicles that run are a miata and a motorcycle (my wagon is currently pending sale). I can't do a fedex pickup as i'm never home, and can't leave stuff sitting around outside where i live.

Perhaps if they hang around too long i'll consider trying to figure out how to ship, but right now i'd really rather avoid the headache. Sorry man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CutlassJim

I'm rocking 56 hour weeks but I am spoiled and have a shipping department at my work. Keep me in mind.

deedo

if the rims are still availible ill take em.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned