The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

***ALL GONE/SOLD*** TY

can you get me an estimate on shipping to 80127? Im definitely interested.

Thanks

mitsuturbo

I ran a Viggen FMIC for a while. It worked GREAT with my 14b sm16g and e3 16g. Once i went to a bigger turbo and started running 22psi daily, it didn't cut the mustard anymore.

$50 is a VERY good price for the fmic. They're not so easy to find anymore. If i recall, i paid $150 for mine, back before the influx of bar/plate ebay cores for less money.

GLWS

mitsuturbo

Just helping a brother out here.

This FMIC -WILL- go shortroute, EASILY. It does an AWESOME job.
I don't know the seller, but i know i really liked my viggen fmic. It fills out the front fascia quite nicely as well.

Interested in the Saab FMIC. Could you send me a shipping estimate for 84098? Thanks.

Side note that saab is pretty cool. Fills up the bumper opening better than even the stock jdm fmic and more surface area.

ApexHunter

FMIC sold. Thanks everyone for all the positive comments.

Price reduced on the HFC.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts