The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Aftermarket Fuel Pump Hangers

Defiant

Somebody on Tuners makes aftermarket fuel pump hangers for 1G's, and he is going to create one for the Galant VR4.

From my understanding, the only difference is the 1g DSM hanger is about 1-1/4" longer.

See his freelancer add here >> click

prove_it

Wow, that looks good, and spendy.

G

Staff member
Looks nice, I wonder if he would sell a dual pumper with no finish, i'd like to buy one and zinc plate it. Also wonder if the bottom will accept dual supra pumps?

Last edited:

Defiant

Quote:
These hangers are fully clear anodized; colors are available, but not recommended due to the way that the different alloys accept the dye. (And, it unnecessary since it will never be seen).

curtis

Well hopefully he's using the correct anodize that will stand up to E-85 and E-10 which is fricking everywhere now, hard to find straight gas anymore around here. But if you want to zinc plate you can strip anodize with stove top oven cleaner then go to the zinc stuff but have to use a few extra steps like zincate yadda yadda. Doing alot of stuff wouldn't be that pricey but everything to do just this one thing will probably get expensive fast.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts