The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Aeromotive APR part #?

As the title says, I'm wondering if anyone has the part number of the aeromotive FPR most commonly used on our cars. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

GVR4_1057

I like this one because it is a bit more compact and easier to fit on the fuel rail . Aeromotive 13301

Thanks gentlemen.
I like the smaller one, I just wish it came in combination with the fuel guage instead of buying it separate. With my slight mod's, I don't feel I'll need anything more than that. Now if I can get a fuel pump rewire kit, I'm in business. I haven't really found much in that catagory.

Last edited by a moderator:

TylerAdamson

In my personal opinion the Aeromotive 13301 regulator is horrible. I've installed two of them on two separate cars and hated every minute of it. I really dislike how they use NPT thread on all the inlets as opposed to a -6/8/10. I would suggest the Fuelab 515 regulators, they are really nice piece and I personally will never buy another brand of regulator after buying my Fuelab. I'm also a fan of the colors you can order them in.

I really like what I see and read on the fuel lab stuff, but you you don't here about them as much. Which here say doesn't mean Jack to me, performance and reliability does.

So just my 2 cents we did a tune on an evo mr this week
made 634 on race gas fuel lab afpr gave up the ghost after
the 550whp pull had to change to you guessed it an aeromotive
afpr then he ran out of fuel too small injectors for that 37r /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

^^ Really? Now that's interesting. What you call putting them to the test I guess. 1947 being my soon to be DD, I'm not looking to exceed 350WHP in her.

TylerAdamson

Quoting Blown1:
So just my 2 cents we did a tune on an evo mr this week
made 634 on race gas fuel lab afpr gave up the ghost after
the 550whp pull had to change to you guessed it an aeromotive
afpr then he ran out of fuel too small injectors for that 37r /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

This is the first I've heard of anyone having a problem with the Fuelab regulators, but I guess sell enough of anything and you're bound to have a failure here and there. That includes the Aeromotive.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned