The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#925 makeover, AMG wing,smooth sides, 3k big brakes, wheels.

turbowop

I think adding some camber to the front to tuck the tires would look better than flares, and make the car handle better to boot.

curtis

agree........... if you go flares you'll need a few more inches of tires and wheels. Maybe just roll them and call it good. One of the cars in Chicago land rolled his out and looks perfect. Sorry can't remember everyone's sign on.

Last edited:

Looking good. I think you should mold a custom wide body fender instead of adding flares. That would fit better & provide a solution to the rest of the community.

streetmasters

Quoting 4Grim:
Wow...I am really starting to like the smooth AMG sides more and more. I find it pretty sweet that yours just attach to the oem cladding.

Great work man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

find a buyer for the fr and rear bumpers and wing and the sides can be yours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think i have the perfect flare for the job, ill mess around with it tomorrow.
and post pics.
Paulo.

its in the works guys, i have the custom bumper fitted, and working on flares at the moment stay tuned.
Paulo.

4Grim

Nice Paulo...very curious on the flares. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lukefraizer

where can i get the amg wing? I cant seem to find it anywhere... i can find the bumpers but no wing....

Lukefraizer

oh wait you said you are selling it? I would love to buy it! How much are you looking to get for it?

Brunoboy

so bump, what happened with these bumpers?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned