The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

92 Black Galant VR4 (3/1000) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I am done school A galant is what I dream of having.
Whoever buys this will you please give me their phone number.
I want it in 3 years when im done college.

Mike

psi2high

this car is amazing and i dont think you could have put any more effort into getting it to where it is today..congrats i tip my glass to you

number3

Thanks, Nate.

I will get Nate autograph my car if the new owners wants it. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

Start up.

number3

Sale Pending.

Wow, good luck Harry. Hope the potential buyer really appreciates this car /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Did someone take if off your hands??? I might have a buyer if you still got it. Althought, he is all the way out here in Colorado.

number3

The car was back up for sale due to me unable to meet the original buyer demands. However, word travels quick ans sold as soon as it was back on the market.

Thank you everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned