The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

610/1000 resto-mod build

NateCrisman

Ugh...New Jersey got 2ft of snow, Iv been behind the 8-ball with partout work at the shop.

On good note, Iv got a stock JDM-YO cyclone motor (from #1365/2000 that was crashed) that Im going to use....after I convert it to NON JDM-YO with a stock intake manifold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Seriously, Iv got a red 2g to finish parting down, hopefully that will go to scrap on friday of this week, and Monday Feb 1 I'll get started on assembling #610. Kinda itching to get going with this one...shouldn't be much more than a week or so to go from shell to driving. Only hold ups I can imagine are with FMIC/Piping and possibly the exhaust parts not matching up (cobbling together from different parts cars).

anyway....no progress yet...just me bullshitting.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned