The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

550cc evo 9 injectors vs RC 750cc injectors?

hi guys i just wanted to know because i am trying to run a 16g or maybe later on run a 20g...Which injectors would be better on a 16g turbo?

also will i need to run an aftermarket ECU like DSM link on the 750?

Can i also run stock fuel rail on the 750cc RC injectors or do i have to upgrade?

let me know thanks

524of1000

If you upgrade the turbo past the 16g, bigger is better. Yes you will need some kind of tuning ( I recomend an Evo 8 ECU ) and yes, they both work quite well with the OEM fuel rail.

thanks for the quick reply...yeah i think 750cc would be better then again i might go 1,000cc if i get a bigger turbo anywAYS

2of9

I'd go with the 750s. I've got 550s and supposedly with my set up...I'm near maxing them out. Probably get 800s for gas or 1000s in the close future for e85. I've got the e316g, 550s, 190, fmic, dsmlink v2, 2g mani/o2, exhaust, etc. pretty good for the streets but I think my trans is feeling the pain right now.

2of9

thanks for the info..yeah i don't have the dsm link just yet im new to the dsm scene cuz i used to drive an EVO 9 but with having kids and other things to pay for it gets expensive and i know a lot about working on the EVO's but i figured i would start fresh because a lot of people have EVO's and i wanted to get into a different route where there isnt a lot of these cars that you see everyday. I'm keeping the VR4 alive hehe.

thanks for the info

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned