The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rd annual Three Speed Valley Forge GT 10-21-06

1941Galant

Quote:
Overheard at the Molly Pitcher rest area on the way down, incidentally we were standing in front of nine Galants, a GSX Eclipse and an Expo. "Is this the Z meet?"

On the way down there I had a turbo 350z, and a modifed 300ztt pass me. So I guess there was a Z meet, as well as a galant meet, and also a DSM meet all in the area.

steve

Guy: "Is this the Z meet?"

Us: "Uh... no. This is a Galant meet."

Guy: "A WHAT meet???"

Us: "A Galant meet."

Guy: "Weird"

steve

Haha silly 2-door owners. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Oh I forgot about the obligatory cop-rolling-by pic "ah its just a bunch of Camrys"

Last edited by a moderator:

14bCrazy

I almost didn't even make it. I was sick as hell the night before. Went we woke up I still felt bad and my 7 year old had broken out with poison ivy on his eye and face. I told him that we were not going and he started to cry so we got ready and toke off. It was a great meet It was great to meet you guys. It made it even better that I ended up winning the trans rebuild. Thanks to the companies who gave the prizes for the raffle.

Turbo4door1

Thanks to Harry and Stef for securing the park, food, and prizes. Thanks to all the vendors who pitched in for the raffle, and thanks to everyone who made it out. It was good to see some new faces, and cool to see many of you again.

Harry and Stef - you guys have a beautiful baby. Amazing how well behaved he is.

Everyone start planning to be there next year...!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rausch

^^^ i refuse to miss another one!!!! count me in!!!!!!!!

Harry thanks for letting me show up in my odd-ball car. I guess I'm going to have to find a galant now...I need a new project. The only problem is that it already has a 4g63 in it....I wont know what to do!

It was nice meeting all you guys at the meet, Sorry I had to take off so early.

Eric

steve

Hey Eric that thing was awesome to see. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

thanks once again Harry for the awesome BBQ.thank god the weather held out, it was a little cold toward the afternoon but overall it was a great day to BBQ and hang out.definitely count me in next year..but next year I'm gonna bring my ezpass so i don't have to pay another ridiculous toll /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Gordian79

Quote:
thanks once again Harry for the awesome BBQ.thank god the weather held out, it was a little cold toward the afternoon but overall it was a great day to BBQ and hang out.definitely count me in next year..but next year I'm gonna bring my ezpass so i don't have to pay another ridiculous toll /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

yeah that totally sucked.$17 or something like that what were you drving an 18 wheeler?

Last edited:

14bCrazy

Thanks for bring the car Eric. It was good talking about the good old days of racing. Tell Chris that Rick from GTPRacing siad hello.

Is there a grand total for number of Galants that showed up? Looks like it was a lot of fun and I'm sorry I couldn't make it. My friend had a wedding in VA on Sat and we had to pack up our Philly apt. to move out west. Now, my Galant won't be back to Valley Forge anytime soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I may fly out for an event or two though.

-Josh

steve

We had 8 at the Molly Pitcher rest area. I think there were only 5 more that showed up at the park?

atc250r

Staff member
NY, NJ, and CT 4TW!!

Harry did a great job but all of you guys who didn't show are WEAK!

John

14bCrazy

Ya you Garfield!!! What's 1500 miles between Friends. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif He was talking about the PA guys.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned