The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1990 Galant GSX

Bought as a shell, won’t be at some point

noglets

This upcoming spring I’m planning on starting my galant gsx build. Currently have been on the lookout for a good 1g awd parts car but to no avail. Luckily, @yubh8tn will be selling me most of what I’ll be needing:kiss:. That includes an engine, transfer case, rear end, rear axles, ecu, and some other misc parts. I’m going to try and find a manual trans locally so I don’t have to take his only spare.

This is the base model I’ll be getting my engine and some other parts I may need along the way.
IMG_2760.jpeg

Who knows how this car got to this point, definitely been through the hands of some tweakers. Since this engine is NA, I’ll be getting the necessary parts/internals to go turbo.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned