The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1929/2000 has a new owner.NOW POSTED FOR SALE. IN FS SECTION

OZRally

Wow this is horrible!!!!!!!

I owned 1929 back in 2009/2010. It looked nothing like that when it was with me. Some background that I know about of the car. Bought it from a guy named tom, pretty cool guy. Did some maintenance and repairs to resell. I was about 21 so I didn't have much experience with these cars and the need to restore every single one. Got it road worthy and started doing big bolt on mods with the stock engine/trans. Everything was good but trans wasn't holding up. Got it built by a local who does quality work. Car was easily set up to make good power on the stock bottom end. Car did have rust but wasn't completely rotted when I owned it. Went thru a Honda s2000 stage so I put the galant for sale. Bad thing was I sold the car to some idiot kid who destroyed it. Broke an internal trans fork which locked the car in 3rd gear. He tried getting me to fix it for free but it doesn't work that way when u buy a used car with no warranty. From what I know he took the car to strictly modified to have it looked at. They gave him an estimate and couldn't come up with the cash. So it sat there for about a year. Now seeing this post it looks like he got it back and ripped it apart. Frame and body look extremely rotted as if it's been sitting in a salt pit. Just sad seeing how this car ended up. Those rims were on Yusuf's Evo 2 and Milts super clean GVR4. The winter tires were also brand new. What a shame!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned