The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1835/2000

beigetsi

Just picked it up. Good to have a Galant VR-4 I have been looking for one(fair price/fair condition) since I was 16. Goals for the car...just take care of it. No turbo, FMIC, Lowering springs, maybe some restoration stuff like getting the OEM wheels powder coated to their original color etc.

^ That's what I got out of it too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Well if your not gonna do anything to it, the my advice for you is keep up with the maintenance very well. And don't do anything stupid to it.

That way when you sell it and someone like one of us gets it, they are not mad at the previous owner for not keeping up with it.

beigetsi

Yeah I guess I was happy to have obtained a Vr-4 and was not clear on my future goals for the car. My goals are to drive it and take care of it mainly just leave it as OEM as possible so IF I sell it yes no one will be mad at me. :)

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Please send me your VIN as this is a new one for the registry.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned